Updated Blog

Related imageNearly two years have gone by since I last posted on this blog, but I am so happy to see people still reading my blog and using it as a resource for NSLI-Y/traveling to South Korea. It seriously overwhelms me thinking about how many people have read my blog over the past few years!! While I haven't posted in quite some time, I miss blogging and have decided to revive and remodel this blog. There are a lot of changes being made, but I promise there will still be posts about NSLI-Y and South Korea. Keep reading to find out more about what I am doing with this blog moving forward!



FORMAT: 
For those who have read my blog before, you will notice that the format is much different than it used to be. I changed the format so that it is easier to navigate through the posts and use all of the different features on this blog. At the top, there are different pages you can select based on the topic you're interested in reading about (NSLI-Y/Korea, DC, Hawaii, Fitness, etc). If you click on the sidebar (next to the "Life With Lydia"), you can view posts by labels, go back in the post archives, and contact me with any questions/comments you may have. Overall, I wanted to make this blog easier to navigate as the content will be changing. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to use the "Contact Me" Form on the sidebar!


CONTENT:
This is the major change to my blog. Previously, I started this blog as a way to document and share my experiences in South Korea as a NSLI-Y recipient. While I will continue to post about NSLI-Y and Korea, I also have a desire to share other aspects of my life with you. I participated in NSLI-Y over FOUR years ago (crazy, right?!) and a lot has changed and continues to change in my life. With over 26,000 views, I realized this blog could be a platform for so much more than just NSLI-Y. For that reason, I plan to blog about my travels to other places, my academic experience, my professional development, and just what is important to me in life. 
Basically, rather than being a travel blog focused on the NSLI-Y experience in South Korea, this will become more of a lifestyle blog because honestly speaking, NSLI-Y has had such an influence on other aspects of my life and I want to share what has become of that! 

Despite these changes, I promise that I will continue to post about South Korea/NSLI-Y. As all you finalists prepare to head to S.Korea for your programs, please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions! If you want me to post about a particular place, experience, etc.. use the "Contact Me" form on the side and I promise I will post/message you with a reply! Thank you :) 


Comments

Popular Posts