Home From Korea

I just got back to America after spending my summer in Seoul, South Korea with NSLI-Y. I miss the program, the classes, the country, and the people so much... This summer has seriously been the best summer of my life! I love my NSLI-Y family so much♥

Now that I'm home, I have some time to post about my summer in Korea so I will be posting more about the trip! It takes a lot of energy and time to make blog posts [which is why I didn't really in Korea], but I'm going to try and recap this experience to show you all. I'm sorry I didn't post while there! I know a lot of people were really curious about how I was doing and what I was doing, but our schedules were sooo busy and I didn't ever use a computer so I only had my phone.

Anyway, more posts about Korea after this! I'm going to start way back at the PDO in NYC [which was in June... wow..]~ This is going to make me so nostalgic...

If you want me to talk about certain places or aspects of this trip, let me know and I'll make sure to cover them!

Thanks for your interest in my experience! ^^

If any of my NSLI-Y6 family or 서포터즈 see this, I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU! 보고싶고 사랑해

Comments

Popular Posts