GOT MY FLIGHT INFO

So I was in DC with my APUSH class, and while in the van on the way home, my mother texted me saying that they had sent us my flight info~ I was super excited because I've been looking forward to receiving this since I first got accepted! So... YAY!!

I can't exactly reveal all of my flight info for privacy reasons, but I'll share my basic flight itinerary~


On June 24th, I fly from the airport here to NYC, which only takes around an hour. 
We all have our pre-departure orientation at Columbia University so we'll stay in NYC for a few days.
Then we fly from NYC to Detroit in the afternoon where we have a layover, and then from Detroit to INCHEON!!!!
We'll arrive in Seoul at night (which is good for sleeping off time differences).
Anyway, I chose my seats for my flight to NY with another guy going whose on the same flight, so we'll be sitting together then (&I have a window seat for our short flight haha). We also changed it so that we will be sitting together on the long flight from Detroit to Incheon because I had an empty seat next to me at first. No idea who I'll be next to on the other flights... 

For my  flights, I'm either sitting in an aisle seat or a window seat, never a middle seat (YAYAY!).
Getting this flight info is super exciting because it's now that much more real! We leave in 34 days for our PDO in NYC! AHHHH!

*I just got my new Samsung Galaxy which I'll be using in Korea for taking pictures and apps such as Kakao Talk, Skype, photo editors, etc...
I'm currently using this new phone to post this so I'm hoping the post is okay..
------------------------------
COMING UP:
• I have my oral proficiency interview in 2 days
• Host family info in about 2ish weeks (probably the thing I've been looking forward to the most)


★Don't forget you can subscribe(?) to my blog by email! Just simply enter your email in the side bar where it says "Follow Me By Email." You'll get an email every time I post~

★If you have any questions about NSLI-Y, my trip,  or anything at all- send me a message where it says "Questions? Contact Me Here~" which on the side as well. I promise I'll answer!

Currently playing:  지우고 싶다 by 4MEN

Comments

Popular Posts